4 Mar 2013

=| Lirik Lagu : Bittersweet - Perfect Match |=

Saja layan!!



Oh... 
Are you ready now 
The trains are ready to go 
But you're still busy talking crap and cheap on the phone 
So make up your mind 
Or else you'll never know 

What's going to be next 
We'll go to lunch or go to bed 
The minute you call me I'll be down here on my own 
So make up your mind 
Or else you'll never know 
It's either me or you 
Don't ask me coz I don't have a clue 
Maybe I'll just leave you there and make it on my own 
So make up your mind 
Or else you'll never know 

C/o 
The feelings that we've shared 
The money that we carry 
Doesn't go 
With the flow 
It has to change somehow you know 
The feelings that we've shared 
The money that we carry 
Doesn't go 
With the flow 
It has to change somehow you know




No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a long URL to make tiny: